Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a broken sway bar bushing bracket. Is the bracket a dealer only part? It seems the major parts stores don't carry them. Can someone point me in the right direction. Thanks

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
Post in the wanted. Many of us have removed the sway bar and might have the mounting bracket laying around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post in the wanted. Many of us have removed the sway bar and might have the mounting bracket laying around.
I might just remove mine. I'm sure it improves the articulation, but how does it effect daily driveabilty? My teenage daughter drives my truck some times.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
I might just remove mine. I'm sure it improves the articulation, but how does it effect daily driveabilty? My teenage daughter drives my truck some times.
Do you have stock suspension. Try it. Easy to reinstall. It makes the truck float more and corner worse. If you never had it to begin with you might have never known otherwise. Could be dangerous at highway speeds and some real emergency steering wheel jerking situations. But it makes the truck ride SOOO much smoother even on pavement.

I have had mine off for almost 10 years. Never missed it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I left the sway bar on the Frontier since it’s my daily driver. I have no intention of putting one back onto the Xterra. Ever. Where are you located? I could drop one into a flat rate box for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I left the sway bar on the Frontier since it?s my daily driver. I have no intention of putting one back onto the Xterra. Ever. Where are you located? I could drop one into a flat rate box for you.
Danvers Mass. Your in Longwood? I'll just come get it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts