Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Pro-4X
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So in the dislike post I talked about how after only having 600 miles of street driving on my new Frontier the Hancook Dynapro AT2 tires had a puncture in one and a leak in another. As stated I am sure it's just bad luck on my part but needless to say they left me underwhelmed. I also felt that the traction was a bit lacking in slippery areas considering I live up north. Anyway I just picked up a set of Duratracs and man, what a difference. The traction is insane. I suppose at 45 bucks more a tire they should be though. Anyway figured I would throw up a pic in case anyone was curious what the new Frontier looks like with a set of these on.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2020 Nissan Frontier Pro-4X
266 Posts
2022 Pro-4X and all new tires too, are ya broke yet? :D

They do look nice though. I live in the south and we don't have the winter worries here.

·
Registered
2020 Frontier Pro4x
18 Posts
The hankook atm’s that came on my ‘20 were puncture magnets. I plugged my tires more times in a few months than I had in my entire life combined. Had to of had 3-4 plugs in each tire. Completely gashed one open on a dirt road and that was that. Couldn’t wait to get them off my truck. I also went duratracs and have had no issues since. Been very happy with the performance of them. The atm’s clogged up way to easy (when they were managing to hold air anyways).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts