Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the frontier. So I been looking at various pictures and have come accross some items that are different than mine. Some might be from the navara or just other year frontiers. First there is the lid cover for the center dash. Next is the two level storage for the center console. Those both I am pretty sure are from non USA vehicles. Last was an image right from Nissan's USA website. It is the storage under the rear seat. It has a lid on it of some sort. Mine is just the storage trays with net. Anyone know it's function?

I would love the first two items if they would fit my 2014 Frontier.

Attachments

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'm pretty sure that last picture with the storage bin under the seat is actually the subwoofer for vehicles equipped with the factory Rockford Fosgate stereo system.

·
Premium Member
6,674 Posts
First two are non-U.S. market factory parts; The 1st pic is the older "round top" center stack with a bin and the non-auto HVAC. 2nd pic is a factory 2-level center consile lid. My cousin's Navara has pic 1 and pic 2 in his truck in the Philippines.

3rd pic is the RF subwoofer, as Apex said.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok so the dash storage is a no go and that subwoofer I don't want/need. Anyone have any knowledge about swapping the armrest?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just saw this item too. Damn seems there are some nice items not available here in the US on these frontiers.

Swapping OEM parts from other countries has always intrigued me if you haven't noticed. I have been doing it for years! I was probably one of the first few people in the country to have kouki 180sx tail lights on my s13! You don't want to know what I had to pay to get someone to import them into the country for me.

I swapped consoles parts from European markets onto my Infiniti G20 as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts