Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am selling my quad and thought it might spark some interest on this site or maybe someone you know is looking for a sport/race quad. I am located near Johnstown PA but could ship the quad at the buyers expense which would be 70% off using UPS where I work.

Details:
2006 LT-R450, PA title, has a total of 8-10 hours on it, never been raced, jumped, crashed, or muddy. Pretty much showroom condition. I put on the Tag X5 handlebars and grips, front bumper, QuadTech seat cover, Yoshimura exhaust and cherry bomb programmer. I also just changed the oil/filter. Asking $4500 the way it sits.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
that things looks brand new, good luck with the sale. i'd love to have it but my wife would kill me.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
arghhhh an LT, i want one bad, im a yamaha guy and used to race YFZs but the LT was a whole different animal

man im close tooo, just dont have that much quite saved up :(

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Good luck Ive been trying to sell my 2005 LTZ 400 for weeks and for only $2800. No bites!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that things looks brand new, good luck with the sale. i'd love to have it but my wife would kill me.
Thanks, Tell her she can ride it too!

arghhhh an LT, i want one bad, im a yamaha guy and used to race YFZs but the LT was a whole different animal

man im close tooo, just dont have that much quite saved up :(
Yes it is, I have some track time on a few YFZ's. Not a bad machine but I never cared for the power curve. I was used to my Baldwin 450 Honda so it was a big difference.

Good luck Ive been trying to sell my 2005 LTZ 400 for weeks and for only $2800. No bites!
Thanks, The LT-Z400 is a great machine but with all the 450's out they are not very popular anymore. I picked up one just to resale last year and got $2000 for it.

Just trade it in on a 2010 RMZ450. Simple as that!
You mean CRF?? Haha, well either way that wouldn't do me much good because dirt riding is no more these days. Nobody rides anymore and everywhere is blocked off or shut down. I was thinking about getting a Motard like the KTM690smc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts