Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just wanted to share that today will be my first time surfing. Met this cute girl in Mission Viejo that will be giving me lessons. ;) ha. Wish me luck guys.

Im really stoked. BTW I will be riding a 9'0 Anderson design Board.

My thule xsporter 421 working out great!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
looks good with the board on top good luck

·
Registered
179 Posts
where are pics of the girl we don't care about the surfboard just kidding but good luck with the lessons wish I could learn how and that really is a nice surf board miss my snowboard

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Cool went wake boarding for the first time week ago thursday. Got pulled over the first 3 tries, then it was on. After that we hucked a surf board behind the boat and wake surfed, that was fun as heck.
Of course when the motor blew 3/4 of a mile from the dock the work began. Found a set of fins and 2 canoe paddles on the boat, they couldn't believe how fast I could push a natique with a pair of fins:laugh:

·
Registered
881 Posts
I went for the first time a couple of years ago. My neck and shoulders weren't right for a few days after that...the paddling will cause you to use muscles that you've never used before. The rest of it was a blast though!

Be careful and have fun!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,

Just be careful dude. I made the mistake of boogie boarding the 1st time in my life at Big Beach on Maui. 3rd time out, I caught a bad wave break and snapped my collar bone. 35min ride back to town in a jeep - NOT FUN!:thatswck:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Hey Sly glad to see you got the Nismo's. I know Txfront was talking to me about you asking where he got his. Yeah the rack looks kickin.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Havent surfed in a long time, but from what I remember it was a blast. Truck looks great with the nismo's. Did it make any difference on gas and power?

·
Registered
564 Posts
hahaha nice bro. I'd teach you how to surf but I'm not a cute chick from viejo.
Looks like you found a good used wheel tire set. u keep the titan setup? I bet the truck feels a little faster

diggin the board on the rack. 9' foot board is a good starting point-how'd u do?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
hahaha nice bro. I'd teach you how to surf but I'm not a cute chick from viejo.
Looks like you found a good used wheel tire set. u keep the titan setup? I bet the truck feels a little faster

diggin the board on the rack. 9' foot board is a good starting point-how'd u do?
You know speaking of looking fast. His truck now resembles his Logo he was talking about last month. Looks dope....

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
SLY, what happend to your truck>? i know i havent been on in a month but are you goin back to stock or what man?
anyway to keep on topic, hope the lessons went great

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I think it had to do more with the weight savings more than anything.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHATS UP GUYS!! We ended up surfing at Dohini? In Dana Point. Surfing was a blast! Got up my third try, and didnt eat it once after that. SOOO much fun. I learned from the best, and caught 5 good waves! After a couple hours in the water i was sore, and cold as heck, so we kicked it on the beach for a while and then bounced. As for the truck.

Did a big weight deduction, and i noticed a HUGE difference. Titan rims and tires weighed in at 80Lb's each, where this set weighs in only at 60lb's. Sold the shrock, added some dope rear speakers, new U joints, and im also back to stock shackles. Thats about it besides the nismo rims, and 265/75/16 toyo a/t's. I could almost chirp in second now. haha

I had someone take a pic with my blackberry. Most of you guys would call bullshit if i didnt have proof of the chick. haha

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Nice pics and nice chick bro lol

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
looks good. looks like the lifeguard trucks we have down here in HB.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
What color are your lifeguard trucks around your parts ??

·
Premium Member
13,985 Posts
Sweet!

Ive always wanted to try surfing, just have never gotten around to it. And the rack works well too!

BTW... I see you switched bumpers again!

Oh and cute chick too! LOL
Holy crap it's justin!! How ya been buddy??

/threadjack :mrgreen:

Sly, where's the action shots of you in the water huh?!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Holy crap it's justin!! How ya been buddy??

/threadjack :mrgreen:

Sly, where's the action shots of you in the water huh?!
His truck slightly in the water with a wave rushing over the tires on a nice brisk day would make for one sweet shot.

·
Registered
524 Posts
:goodjob:
Sly Tuna;735396 I had someone take a pic with my blackberry. Most of you guys would call bullshit if i didnt have proof of the chick. haha [IMG said:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e385/slyster22/SURFING016.jpg[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts