Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So TheOregonFront brought up something and i would like to share alittle bit of my experiences with this sort of thing. This is true and very detailed so pay attention. So i thought we all could share our stories.

It was last christmas and i was having a fights with my ex over somethings. I went to my families get together but felt i needed to leave because i was in a soar mood. So as i begin to leave and head towards the Cooper Tire store. I hear a womens voice scream. Im startled and look both ways trying to figure out what it was. Then out of nowhere a voice asked for me to visit my grandmothers grave. Now take in to point i was very close with my grandmother who had died in 1999 due to stomach cancer. I was sick with strepthroat near her bed as she died.

Now i turn my truck around and decided well i havent visited her grave in some time. Its about time i pay my respects. Well on my way i get this chilled feeling. So i ignore it and proceed. I get to her grave which is surrounded by a closed in room. I put my trtucks lights on it so i could find her grave. I walk in through the glass doors and i smell a womens perfume. Now this is strange because automatically it smells like the one my grandmother use to wear. So i smell her grave stone and it smells just like it. There are no real flowers in the room at all because i checked all of them. I then checked around the rest of the graves stones and smelt them. They had no smell at all. So i kiss my grandmothers stone and say a prayer.

I then walk out get back into my truck and as i start to leave. I hear a womens voice clear as day she said this..."Please dont leave me" now automatically i start to cry because this is odd and very emotional for me. I begin further down the road and hear this womens voice say clear as day say "I wish you would turn around". Now this is no joke because this happen 3 times in a matter of 30 minutes.

The odd things was it was the anniversary of my grandmothers passing that very night & i had not visited her grave in over 8yrs. I never knew the day she passed because as she was dying i was in the other roomd throwing up.

You decide if this was something real or fake but this is not the first occurance with the subject of my grandmother.

·
Registered
717 Posts
You know this thread is going to get some bad comments... but anyway, here's my two cents.

One of my grandmother's homes was haunted.. and it wasn't anything like "it gave me the creeps" or "I think I heard something!" sort of situations. We felt them, we heard them, we saw them, they knew our names, they would touch us. Simple as that. Not going to go into further detail then that. Some things you just don't play with.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know this thread is going to get some bad comments... but anyway, here's my two cents.

One of my grandmother's homes was haunted.. and it wasn't anything like "it gave me the creeps" or "I think I heard something!" sort of situations. We felt them, we heard them, we saw them, they knew our names, they would touch us. Simple as that. Not going to go into further detail then that. Some things you just don't play with.
People can say all they want but the simple fact is this is just one of many& i seriously mean many occurances with me. There's so many that i had to have a actual Priest come and bless my house. He had to perform an exorcism on it. Because he was afraid a certain spirit that had a negative energy was attaching its self to the places i lived. So it could be near me.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Damn. Yeah I don't remember ever seeing any kind of priest/pastor/witch doctor in my grandma's home at all. Haha. It's kind of funny when the family gets together during the holiday to talk about what would happen in that house and we're all glad it's just vacant now. At least from the living, muahahahaha :D. LOL.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
06 Footy, you say you've prayed and you say you have used a priest for an exorcism so it sounds like you have some kind of faith in God. So what's with the picture of Christ sticking finger? You really expect him to answer any of your prayers when you're making a mockery of him?

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
06 Footy, you say you've prayed and you say you have used a priest for an exorcism so it sounds like you have some kind of faith in God. So what's with the picture of Christ sticking finger? You really expect him to answer any of your prayers when you're making a mockery of him?
It was a joke. I think Mel Gibson makes a better funny anyway...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts