Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

Up for sale is my Superchips Cortex 4950

It works great and is in "like new" condition and will be sent in the original box with the USB cable to link it up to the computer.

My truck has been returned to the Stock setting so it will work on a different vehicle!

I have no reason for selling it other than I am in college and I have the expensive hobby of shooting... so extra money for me is always nice to have!

I am asking $225 + shipping (which shouldn't be much, <$10)

I have never sold anything through a forum but I would assume that it can be done through PayPal, where I have a verified account.

Any questions, please ask!

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Thats a good deal! I paid alot more for mine and it was worth it!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Exactly what benefits did you get from this? Improved MPG, power, torque??

·
Registered
846 Posts
I just loaded the XS Mileage tune, that also allowed me to: Remove the Speed Limiter and disabled the WOT Restriction....Got better response on the gas, seems there may be a bit better mileage (first tank and havent ran the numbers yet - work in progress. Gonna go a few tanks before reporting)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly what benefits did you get from this? Improved MPG, power, torque??
The main thing that I noticed with the programmer was the increase in horsepower and torque, there is a significant difference from stock. Another cool feature of the programmer is that it can give acceleration readings, 0-20, 0-30, 0-60, etc. and can also give up to a 1/4 mile time.... When it comes to a MPG increase I wasn't able to tell much of a difference due to the fact that I couldn't keep my foot off of the gas pedal! Prior to my original purchase of the chip I read from several different sources that it helped out in gas mileage.

·
Registered
318 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
318 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
99 Posts
pm sent