Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i wanna sell my superchips cortex its still on my truck ill tune it back to stock as soon as i get a buyer still looks brand new in the box with all cables

$250 shipped !!!

need money to buy crack:laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
bump

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
ill take it as long as it wasnt locked onto your truck's vin number

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill take it as long as it wasnt locked onto your truck's vin number
from what ive read once i uninstall it completely from my truck it unlocks it just so you cant buy one and use it on a bunch of trucks ill go uninstall it right now also i just installed all the new updates on it this morning ima go uninstall it right now :)

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
pm me your paypal addy if you have one or let me know how to pay

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sold!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
from what ive read once i uninstall it completely from my truck it unlocks it just so you cant buy one and use it on a bunch of trucks ill go uninstall it right now also i just installed all the new updates on it this morning ima go uninstall it right now :)
And i was just going to ask you if I you could tune my X lol...j/k j/k...sure didnt take long to sell this thing!

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And i was just going to ask you if I you could tune my X lol...j/k j/k...sure didnt take long to sell this thing!
nope didnt take long at all and i had people in line via pm but hey it doesnt get any wear and tear used is as good as new and for a way better price

·
Premium Member
6,429 Posts
thanks nismo5 for the fast shipping :goodjob:
gonna end up putting it back for sale though , need money for a winch instead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts