Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Supercharged 4.0L...its heerre!!!

STILLEN NISSAN INFINITI TRUCK AND SUV OPEN HOUSE - 11/11/06

On November 11th from 9am - 12pm we'll be hosting our annual Titan - Armada - QX56 - Frontier - Pathfinder & Xterra customer open house day! Click HERE http://www.stillen.com/PressReleases/CustomerEmails/TruckDay111106/TruckDay06Poster.pdf for the PDF version of the event flyer. In recognition of Veterans Day, an additional 5% discount on parts purchased at the event will be given to those that present their valid Military Identification Card.

We'll be filling our parking lot with our customers' trucks, firing up the barbeque to provide lunch for everyone and opening our doors for behind the scene tours of STILLEN.

Our supercharger for the 5.6 liter Nissan & Infiniti engines will be on display along with the just completed 4.0 liter supercharger for Frontiers, Pathfinders and Xterras.

The event will feature:

• Discounted Customer Dyno Runs
• Sneak Peaks at new STILLEN products from R&D
• Product Seminars
• Open House Product Specials
• Raffles and Giveaways
• Immediate Installation available on many products
• Free Food and Drinks
• A Look Behind the Scenes - tours of STILLEN
• A chance to interact face to face with the STILLEN team

At the event, you'll be able to check out our comprehensive offering for the Titan, Armada, QX56, Frontier, Pathfinder and Xterra platforms. Including the STILLEN Intercooled Twin Screw SuperCharger - the finest 50-State legal forced induction kit for the 5.6 liter engine.

Specials on dyno runs will be available so book your time early on the day of the show - they will sell out quickly.

We'll also be presenting educational product & installation seminars on many popular products for you to follow along. Be sure to mark your calendar for Saturday, November 11th from 9am to 12pm.

For info please call 888.223.2352

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yeah, I just got the Stillen newletter lastnight. Pretty sweet that they finally released this, although it's not offered on their website yet. Anyhow, I'm guessing approx. $5k.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats what im thinking too, can hear the "whine" of that thing now...:)

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
WOW!! Wish I lived on the West Coast as that wd be fun.

·
Registered
5,428 Posts
Nice..... I know we are going to have some ClubFrontier people there

Right?

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Someone that is able to go be sure to take pics for me and hound em til they give you an estimated price!

·
Registered
226 Posts
2WD_NISMO said:
So what are the specs for the SC?
Unknown at this time. It has to be a PD blower just like the units for the 350z, much past that.... only Stillen knows.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
Don't know I'll have the $ to do one, but that thing will be awesome!

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
COFronty said:
Don't know I'll have the $ to do one, but that thing will be awesome!
My head is spinning just thinking about it. I'm still in awe of the 4.0L's normally-aspirated output. A blower would be insane, especially if the power can be put to the pavement. I suspect that Stillen has kept the output within the transmission's specifications ..... well, let's hope. <g>

·
Registered
504 Posts
This is all pretty exciting...anyone know where the Open House will be? SoCal?...and i don't know much about supercharges, but can any of you estimate/guess the mpg loss, lets say, from a 17mpg truck?

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
WE got a catalog at work and for the 350Z the supercharger adds like 90 HP to the rear wheels.It doesn't say what it is for the Frontier.I'm guessing we should get about the same as the Z,tire roasting HP.

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
that would put a stock fronty at over 300 rwhp with just the supercharger, that's rediculous! but awesome:-D

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
I suspect that Stillen has kept the output within the transmission's specifications ..... well, let's hope.
Seeing that we have the Titan tranny and some of those guys are supercharged.. I dont think the tranny will be a problem.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
shift_this said:
if this SC is designed correctly.....are there any long term affects on the engine/trani/driveline??
I am curious about this too, I would hope not if you don't abuse it. Hmm....:nya0zs:

·
Registered
93 Posts
if this is at their listed contacts address its like 15-20 min from my house....

:) if i go i'll tell you ALL about it~

WOOT FREEE LUNCH~

·
Registered
454 Posts
Looks like ill be spending some money! LOL gotta have the need for speed.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
i have some extra money :p .... who wants to pay for repair costs when i p!ss away my warranty?? ahhh i wanna see specs and pics!! pleeeeease

1 - 20 of 67 Posts