I couldn’t find a visor organizer that didn’t interfere with the mirror on the back side, so I came up with this solution. Finished product is right below and I’ve included some quick visor removal instructions also…
1. Use a panel removal tool or small flathead and pop off the bolt cover. It just snaps in place.
2. Remove the 7mm bolt holding visor in place.
3. Gently pull back and down to expose wires for the mirror light, then unsnap the connector.
4. Once visor is out cut off the elastic strap off left side of the visor organizer. Then add some Velcro strips to visor and organize. I added a little hot glue to the Velcro for better grip to the cloth.
5. Attach visor organizer to visor and reinstall visor.
Let me know what you all think or if there’s another solution to this problem that I didn’t think of.