1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Username: Sudingusnavy
Year: 2011
Make: NISSAN
Model: FRONTIER
Trim: PRO4X
Color: WHITE

Interior: 4x4 S-pod, ARB Twin Air Compressor, WeatherTech floor mats, InsainFab ABR Fridge Mount, InsainFab Molly Door Panels, 500W Inverter, cobra 29lx CB w/ Magnet Mic Holder, cabin LED lights, Raingler Interior Roof Net, Ram Mount for iPhone, Ram Mount for GPS and Bofang Radio, Raingler headrest handles.

Exterior: Poison Spyder Hood Louver, Q9000lb Quadratech winch synthetic line w/ Factor-55 Prolink and Poison Spyder fairlead, Rigid ind. fog lights, License plate on Tail Gate, LEDs in Tail Gate, Custom Bed Rack for Tire and HiLift, Rotopax in bed on custom mount, Rago Fab Bed Stiffeners, Axle and Shovel mounted in bed with Quick fist mounts, Terrain 4wd tacoma Light/CB antenna Tail gate bed mount, undercarriage LED rock lights, PRG Motor Mounts, PRG Trans Mount.

Drivetrain: Yukon 4.88 gears front and rear, 99-04 Ford F250 Dana 60 w/ Yukon Zip Locker, Spyntec Free Spin Hub Conversion with Jk tone ring count w/ 35 spline outers, Yukon Hardcore Locking Hubs, Tom Woods Drive 1310 CV Front DS, Tom Woods 1350 Flange CV rear DS to 1410, 2010 f350 Sterling 10.5 with Yukon Grizzly Locker, Artec Ind. JK ABS tone ring kit.

Suspension, Steering, Brakes, Tires: Custom Leaf Sprung SAS kit w/ Alcan Leaf Springs, Fox 2.0 remote res shocks, RuffStuff Shackles, Trail Gear 12in Shock Towers, Trail Gear Tacoma Steering Box with Ram Assist, 1.5 in Red Neck Ram 8in stroke, PSC sr146 reservoir, Weaver High Steer on Passenger side, Ruffstuff GM 1 ton steering kit, Wide Open Design 2in. Aluminum Tie Rod, Sky Man. Pitman Arm, Custom SS brake lines, 2004 F250 Front Brakes, 2010 F350 Rear Brakes, Fat Bobs Brake Booster kit, custom Alcan 6in. leaf pack+500lb load, PRG Adj. shackles, Fox 2.0 remote res shocks, Ruffstuff lower shock mounts w/ relocated upper shock mounts, Trail Gear Creeper Lock wheels w/ 40x13.50r17 Cooper Mud terrains tires .

Armor: Hefty Fabworks full under body skids modified, Hefty front winch bumper, custom radiator skid , custom rear bumper, Shrockworks sliders, Ruffstuff front diff cover, Solid rear diff cover, Customized Ironman4x4fab LLC Hydro Assist Steering Skid, Artec Apex Truss.

Performance: JBA Shorty Headers, BullyDog Tuner w/ Ram Mount on pillar, Kool Vue/ Volant CAI hybrid, Airflow snorkel, Helix TBS, XTP IMS, Prerunner B-Pipes, Custom exhaust w/ Bullet performance resonator & muffler, Odyssey Battery.

In Progress: PSC reservoir and anti splash vent. I'm sure the list will never end!

First time driving it off road after swap on 37s:

Now on 40s and Beadlocks:

Front view of the set up before Hydraulic steering assist:

Flex with New Alcans, need longer shocks, and rear to keep up:

Idea of how the front is done, not completed in picture:

Picture of rear set up not completed in picture:

Rear bed set up:

Truck at work:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
FINALLY!!! Sub'd!

^Best mod...lol :D
LOL! I tried! It took me forever!

What did you do to the diff? I don't recall this issue? What are you going to?
I didnt do anything to the diff. What do you mean? I just put the stock titan diff cover and the rocky road diff skid. Probably one of the best things i have done because that skid is beat the F up! lol!

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Frontier MT sv
759 Posts
most excellent !

that is one nice rig. great job.
the fire of envy can break out.

regards........:)

p.s. - why the broken parts on the table ?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that is one nice rig. great job.
the fire of envy can break out.

regards........:)

p.s. - why the broken parts on the table ?
Thanks! DONT ENVY IT CAUSE IM BROKE FROM IT!! LOL!

I was doing a trail like a month ago that i shouldnt have been on at all but made it to the top and got stuck. I guess the CV was drooping and spinning to fast and must of had a bur in it or something cause it just blew up. Thats the insides of my inner cv.

·
Registered
643 Posts
About time you started a build thread.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Freakin love it!! So many awesome mods.

I'll be following this build for sure.

·
Registered
643 Posts
lol! Dude i totally didnt have the time or know how! I know though it would have been way easier if i would have done this a YEAR ago!!
Yeah it probably would have been easier when you started but you've moded your truck so much in the past year. Now you can show it off and everyone is going to copy your mods lol !

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
My truck dreams of yours in it's sleep... Bravo.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Just dropped a yellow top in the truck and trashed that POS lead acid bat.. It just took me 2 hours to change a battery cause of all the corrosion!! Ill post a pic..

Yeah it probably would have been easier when you started but you've moded your truck so much in the past year. Now you can show it off and everyone is going to copy your mods lol !
LOL! No please dont! JK! It seems like a lot till you have it. But its not even finished!

My truck dreams of yours in it's sleep... Bravo.
Thanks man! I got to post more pics and stuff soon. Im new to this build thread stuff!

·
Super Moderator
4,975 Posts
WHAT!!! I'm so excited!!! I haven't even read it yet, I just had to post!

Going back to read from the top now..

:wav:

Edit: Excited to see the lights! :D

And I wouldn't mind seeing more on your TS.. Did you end up having to cut anything?

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
hey Carl make me my own build thread. since your an expert now and what not.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Hahahaha maybe i will start mine today. I haven't really done much to the truck in a long time. But no joke your truck looks SICK! I might have to copy that rear diff mod. I really haven't banged it up but there's always that one time. Shooting next weekend?! I'm down. I guess I can install the compressor till the following weekend. I've said "no" to you and shooting too many times.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do you have a model #? I'm looking to replace my battery since mine was spilling all over the place too.
I would have to check again but I this.k its like D35 I will check when I get back from Moab. But till then if you call autozone they will tell you. Get a military buddy to get you the discount and a AutoZone card I got 50 bucks off mine.

1 - 20 of 675 Posts