Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows of a Subwoofer Box that I can install right on the original Rockford Fosgate sub location? Goal is adding an aftermarket sub without eliminating the storage box.

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
All of the aftermarket sub boxes made for our trucks (assuming you have a 2nd gen crew cab) either take up the entire width under the seats, OR only take up the right side of the storage area (you get to keep the left-side storage box)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of the aftermarket sub boxes made for our trucks (assuming you have a 2nd gen crew cab) either take up the entire width under the seats, OR only take up the right side of the storage area (you get to keep the left-side storage box)
Mine is a 16 with factory woofer. So left storage is replaced by the RF woofer

·
Premium Member
6,666 Posts
Yeah I'm fully aware of that... you asked about any Subwoofer Box that you can install right on the original Rockford Fosgate sub location, and the answer is no. The follow up question would most likely be "what other options are there?" so you already have the answer to that too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I'm fully aware of that... you asked about any Subwoofer Box that you can install right on the original Rockford Fosgate sub location, and the answer is no. The follow up question would most likely be "what other options are there?" so you already have the answer to that too.
Yup so i guess just keep my system rocking with speakers. I feel keeping my factory amp just for that little factory woofers is a waste of space

1 - 5 of 5 Posts