Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,
SuperCrewSound is getting ready to move to a new shop location and we have some boxes we would rather sell than move. The boxes we have to move are for the 05-10 Frontier Crew Cab. This is what we have:

1 - Single 10" box in Tan
1 - Single 10" box in Lt Grey

3 - Dual 8" box in charcoal
2 - Dual 8" box in Tan
2 - Dual 8" box in Lt Grey

We are blowing these out for $110 Shipped in the states, normally $169- $189.

Here is a link to the Specifications:
Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 05 - 10 Dual 10" Subwoofer Box - Subwoofer Box | Subwoofer Enclosures | Car Subwoofer Boxes and Truck Subwoofer Boxes at SuperCrewSound

If interested please EMail me at [email protected] and let me know which box you want and I will send you a PayPal invoice for the special order.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
not to gum up the fs thread but do you guys make boxes for 07s that go behind the seat? orr a 3 10" box that goes under the seat?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We don't have anything for behind the seat and there really isn't enough room, let alone airspace for a triple 10.

·
Registered
28 Posts
No love for the Dual 10 I just bought? :( I can't wait to install it with the MB Quart subs and this box. I'll review them when its in.

Box seems very well put together.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
i noticed on your guys' dual 10" box that it only says it includes one wire terminal?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Have you guys moved already? Are these still on sale?
We have moved for the most part, but I do have a couple left. If they match what you need, I will still honor the price. Emal me direct at [email protected] and let me kmnow what you need.

The box has a shared air chamber, so there is no need for more than one terminal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
PM sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts