Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a snap shot of my 3 Phoenix Gold Octane 10D subs... Well, one of them installed anyway... I'm about %90 done, stiill need to install the other two subs...

Didn't realize just how big this thing is... Dimensions are 48"x14.5"x11" so it basically takes up the entire back cab of my KC...

Still though, when this thing gets thumping, my girls fun bags are gonna SHAKE with the car standing still!

·
Registered
91 Posts
05AztecRed looks like that thing is coming along great.....man that thing is deffently not gonna leak..looks like u got more than 100 screws just in the front there ...lol....it should rock your KC.....i had 3 jl 12's in my s-10...before i sold it and got my CC Frontier...now have 2 8's.....but 2 kiddos are more important....still sounds good tho for 2 8's......make sure u keep us posted on the final install....would like to see pics also....how much u got pushing those......

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
lol, i was thinking to myself as i was looking at your pic....."im going to have to make a crack about all the screws" but jfent already did. haha. it wont fall apart though, thats for sure. what else does your system consist of? let us know what it sounds like when your done. see if you can get a mic on it and give us an SPL score. lookin good man!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Looks great - Maybe it's the picture but it looks like the center section is larger (more airspace) than the left and right. Are you accounting for something else like the driveline hump?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts