Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Does anyone have any advice for running the Power and RCA's inside the truck to the back seat. I already ran the power from the battery through the drivers side firewall gromet. I just want to find the easiest way to run trough the cab without having to remove the console or cut the carpet.

Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Hello All,

Does anyone have any advice for running the Power and RCA's inside the truck to the back seat. I already ran the power from the battery through the drivers side firewall gromet. I just want to find the easiest way to run trough the cab without having to remove the console or cut the carpet.

Thanks in advance!
Pull up the door sill(s).
There is plenty of room under there.
I have a 4 gauge power wire running under mine and it fit no problem.

·
Registered
346 Posts
not necessary imo but your call.
+1, especially if you're just running a sub amp. The sub amp's crossover will filter out the high frequency whine (if any), and your subs can't audibly play those high frequencies anyway.

·
Registered
346 Posts
you'd be surprised. they can play them. they arent meant to, so they dont play them very well.
You won't hear the whine over them belting out sub bass is what I was saying...and that's if you're playing them full-range, but who does that, right?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well alot of good advice, so far. Here is my plan as of now. An Alpine iDA-X305 with a KTP-445 Power Pack, Alpine SPS-609, Alpine SPS-600C, and Profile 400Watt amp to a Alpine SWS-1023D in a down fire under bench box....

What do you think?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts