Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
78" trail gear sliders still in the box $100.00 local pick up only

JENSEN VM9311TS DVD/CD/XM PLAYER 7"TOUCH SCREEN MONITOR still in great working order. $150.00 + shipping

2 kicker solo baric 8" L5 in box for 1st gen frontier crew cab $225.00 + shipping

2 kicker comp 8" subwoofer 4ohm new in the box never installed $100.00 + shipping

Kicker KX600.1 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
2-ohm stable $125.00 + shipping

phoenix gold amp kit $30.00 + shipping

Profile ca400m 400 x 1 (at 4 Ohms) 700 x 1 (at 2 Ohms) new in the box $100.00 + shipping

All prices are negotiable. Come on people lets make a deal. Please no low ball offers

·
Registered
515 Posts
aw come on......ship the sliders

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

The back of the seat sets flush no spacers needed. I made this box for a first gen

·
Registered
876 Posts
I was looking at the steering stabilizer the other day on AC. How does that differ from the total chaos one other than they dont offer a shock to replace. Im thinking for steering upgrades for our trucks its this and the beefed up tie rods.. did you change your mind about using it or what? I am interested.. jsut need a bit more info.. if anyone knows

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was looking at the steering stabilizer the other day on AC. How does that differ from the total chaos one other than they dont offer a shock to replace. Im thinking for steering upgrades for our trucks its this and the beefed up tie rods.. did you change your mind about using it or what? I am interested.. jsut need a bit more info.. if anyone knows
I don't know anything about the total chaos. I am selling because I got rid of the truck and don't need all of these parts laying around

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the profile amp and the 2 kicker 8" are sold

1 - 20 of 23 Posts