Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling some things I bought for my truck, a few items are still completely brand new and have never been installed. Selling because I'm going to sell my truck. Pictures are available upon request. Buyer pays shipping.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

Lift Components
PRG 3" Front Spacers (completely new) : Sold
PRG 1.5" Rear Blocks (used) : Sold

Audio/Video
Polk Audio 6.5" DB6500 Component set (brand new / never installed) : $150 obo
Polk Audio 6.5" DB650 Coaxial set (connected once to the avic-d3, but they were under powered and i never bought an amp.) : $60 obo

Performance
Airaid CAI* (has about 60k miles on it, I bought it used from StormNismo) :
Sold

*I have the throttle body spacer that StormNismo sent to me that the buyer can have for free, along with a airfilter cleaning kit. I never put the spacer in because it needs a new gasket and I don't think it really does anything, but anyways, it has about 25-30k miles on it from the first owner.

Again, these prices DO NOT include shipping. Thank you and have a nice day.

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
texted my friend in greensboro about the D3, he's been saying he wanted one since he messed with mine for his Z. also, those are the front components that i wanted back when i was building my stereo but i didn't have the funds. i can't quite swing $150, but if no one picks them up and you want to move them, shoot me a pm and i may nab em from you.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sorry for the noob question but: Do I need anything else to install the PRG components? I seem to remember something about control-arm contact or something...

Do the blocks come with the U Bolts and other hardware?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Hello
Do you still have the intake ? And if you do will you take $50 shipped ? Do you have Pay Pal?
Someone has already called dibs, but I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. And to answer your question, I can't go that low. Sorry.

texted my friend in greensboro about the D3, he's been saying he wanted one since he messed with mine for his Z. also, those are the front components that i wanted back when i was building my stereo but i didn't have the funds. i can't quite swing $150, but if no one picks them up and you want to move them, shoot me a pm and i may nab em from you.

Let me know about the D3.

As far as the Polks, send me a pm.

• PM's have be replied to btw.

Sorry for the noob question but: Do I need anything else to install the PRG components? I seem to remember something about control-arm contact or something...

Do the blocks come with the U Bolts and other hardware?
No, I have all the hardware you need for both the front and rear lift components. If you're 4x2, control arm contact shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks,
Cory

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE!

The Pioneer D3 is sold.

The lift and speaker prices now INCLUDE Shipping!

The Airaid still doesnt, but I doubt it'd be more than $15.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts