Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
autoanything.com sells it, use code 'fullsizechevy' for a 10% discount and with free shipping will be $179.95 - using ebates get you another $9 off that... I am ordering it in June (this month was CAI)

·
Registered
395 Posts
JayP, is that a pic of your truck? Is that the black chrome version? If it is, its a lot more like a flat black, which I'm LOVING (I wanted it black but not shiny).

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's my Frontier on Cardomain. It looks great in chrome or satin. A guy on TUNFS got one in satin. He didn't like it so shiny. JayP, you powdercoated your's didn't you?

·
Registered
39 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Emblem

Nope you have to remove the emblem. I cut small holes in the Street Scenes grill and put my emblem back. You could always leave it off if you wanted.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
ok i'm bumpin this thread back up. Nismo_Dom can show show me what parts you cut to put the emblem back. Cause i was looking at mine today and i don't know if the stock emblem clamps would reach the stock mounting holes. Thanks.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can someone tell me the 6 bolts at top of stock grill, how to remove? Just pry them u pwith a long screwdriver or something? Didn't wanna pop or break them if they're not that i thimnk they are.

The Street Scenes directions just say remove the 6 bolts along the top, but theres nothing to get to from inside :(

·
Registered
298 Posts
Binford said:
Can someone tell me the 6 bolts at top of stock grill, how to remove? Just pry them u pwith a long screwdriver or something? Didn't wanna pop or break them if they're not that i thimnk they are.

The Street Scenes directions just say remove the 6 bolts along the top, but theres nothing to get to from inside :(
yup, you are correct. a long screwdriver will pop out the plastic things holding the grille. the hard ones are the lower part of the grille. i needed to use a flashlight to locate the two plastic things on each side.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts