Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well New Year's Eve came around & I decided to cash in & picked up a brand spankin' new 2010 PRO-4X KC with the 6-sp shift. For invoice.

Gotta say I'm prett dang excited seeings how the $8k I put down was more than the sum total I'd spent on ALL of my previous vehicles ('84 Subaru, '79 Toyo P.O.S. pickup, '94 Isuzu trooper, '79 E-250 Pathfinder 4x4 van - RIP!, '94 F-150, '89 Cherokee...). Needless to say - this is the first vehicle i've ever had to downshift into 5th on.

Promptly drove straight from the lot to Buena Vista & am glad to say i got her off road within 24 hours of signing the papers. No mods beyond a leveling kit & air filters planned yet - probably wait until the warranty's run out before i do too much. This is the only picture I (ok...my wife did) managed to get so far.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,857 Posts
Welcome and good luck with it!
Nice picture of how many people can fit in the bed. lol

Clint

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Heh, that guy in the back left looks stoooooned!

Er, I mean stoked! ;)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Heh, that guy in the back left looks stoooooned!

Er, I mean stoked! ;)
Lol, I was thinking the same thing!

Welcome to the club! Check out the Mid-West part of the forum, its under regional members. We are going wheeling this weekend.

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
haha - you know those boulder hippies...
Yeah, I sure do! Several friends up there...

When I was moving to San Diego back in 2001, we stopped in boulder overnight...well, that turned into three days, which cascaded into a week! Almost didn't make it out of there.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Welcome and enjoy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts