Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of 4 stock SE rims that I need to get rid; I'm asking 300 firm. Local pick up preferred, cash is king, but will accept paypal with buyer paying 3% paypal fee; Money orders also accepted. No personal checks please. Will ship on your dime, this is a last resort. The rims have a few scratches but nothing major. They are dirty from sitting for a month or so.
Thanks for looking.

Worst scratch

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pics will go a long way, I'm interested though. Are these grey or silver?? Do they have tires mounted? Where in Socal are you located, I'll be through there in a few weeks and could pickup.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics are being upload right now. I apologize for the wait. They are the stock silver color and there are no tires mounted, but they are balanced. They also DO NOT have TPMS. I'm located in El Segundo right next to LAX.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics up I need these gone by no later than June 25th.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm asking 300 firm. I need the money to register the truck (damn CA).
yup just got the paper friday from the DMV to pay up $ 330 i think it was :crikey: thats like paying my truck 2x in the same mo. :thatswck:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Lord!!! I paid $18 from where I live (ok sorta, Im in the army so its my home of record anyways) for my registration! How can you afford ANYTHING else with prices like that?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
they are the 16 in rims. I barely afford my registration each yr. Last yr it was $410. I'm a broke a$$ college student that makes like 300 a month.... It's HARD to afford ANYTHING.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not in so much of a rush to sell these. But I still need them gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts