Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys- looking for a stock radio for our '14 desert runner. The one that has the 4.5 inch or whatever display.

Let me know please!

·
Registered
968 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I replaced my '14 P4x radio (non-nav with backup camera - same as that ebay one) at about 500 miles so it's essentially new. Let me know if you want it and we'll see if we can get you sorted.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Hey man, our old radio didn't have Nav but it also didn't have a backup camera...would this still work?
Interesting....I thought they were the same setup - didn't know the DR doesn't come with a backup camera. Besides the cam the features and specs all seem the same, but that's enough of a difference that I can't say for sure whether or not it would work. I'd think it's probably best to find a direct DR replacement unless you can verify for sure if mine, or others like it, would work.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting....I thought they were the same setup - didn't know the DR doesn't come with a backup camera. Besides the cam the features and specs all seem the same, but that's enough of a difference that I can't say for sure whether or not it would work. I'd think it's probably best to find a direct DR replacement unless you can verify for sure if mine, or others like it, would work.
Thank you for this, do you mind sending the part number? I'll ask Nissan if it will work or not...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts