Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't have pictures as of now but I have several stock parts i need to get rid of. All items are off of two 2006 KC frontiers. GREAT condition

• 8 stock rims --- $700 a set plus shipping, prefer local pickup
  • 4 yokohama Geolander 265/70/R16 with plenty of tread left --- $250 plus shipping prefer local pickup
  • 1 pair of stock taillights - SOLD
  • 1 pair of stock head lights - SOLD
  • 2 third brake lights - SOLD
  • 2 sets of factory step rails - $100 a set plus shipping
  • 2 stock air intakes
  • Stock rear bumper
  • Factory installed tow hitch - $80 plus shipping
  • 2 factory stereos (06') - SOLD

If interested in any of these parts let me know and make an offer. looking to make some money but I wont be too greedy. Pictures will be posted Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience, life of a college student lol

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are pictures of the step rails and tow hitch

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
How much for the hitch shipped to 92508? May be interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
are the stock intakes for a vq40 i need everything from the t/b to the fender and bolts etc shipped to 25918

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vsevillajr I will be able to get a price for shipping wednesday and post it on here. others have also asked about the price of shipping this hitch and i will get the individual price to each zip code wednesday. The hitch is $80 plus shipping.

toyota technician, i am not sure what you mean by vq40.... It came off an 06 V6 frontier king cab. i have the box, tube, filter and all nuts and bolts that go with it.

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
vsevillajr I will be able to get a price for shipping wednesday and post it on here. others have also asked about the price of shipping this hitch and i will get the individual price to each zip code wednesday. The hitch is $80 plus shipping.

toyota technician, i am not sure what you mean by vq40.... It came off an 06 V6 frontier king cab. i have the box, tube, filter and all nuts and bolts that go with it.
VQ40 is the V6 engines model number.

Clint

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Just got my headlights and today and they were in great shape as promised. Fast shipping and a great guy to deal with. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
definitely interested in a 3rd brakelight - want to use it as a test for nightshading

how much to ship to 19034?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
subvet733, I think 30 shipped will be good. let me know what you think.

Everyone, It will not alow me to edit my post but there are no longer taillights available. Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
this is a stupid question but the step rails woudlnt work on a crew cab correct?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont believe the step rails wopuld work on a crew cab but im not positive. thanks for your interest though!

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
PM sent !

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump...need to sale most of these! college money lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry but I sold the two sets of taillights last week. It just wont let me edit my post so it says theyre available when they arent.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
JohninNJ everything on the original posting is left except the taillights.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts