Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't have pictures as of now but I have several stock parts i need to get rid of. All items are off of two 2006 KC frontiers. GREAT condition

• 8 stock rims and tires that have at least 85% tread----not sure how to ship, advice welcome
  • 2 pairs of stock taillights - $60 a pair shipped
  • 1 pairs of stock head lights - $60 shipped
  • 2 third brake lights
  • 1 set of factory step rails - $100 plus shipping
  • 2 stock air intakes
  • Stock rear bumper
  • Factory installed tow hitch - $80 plus shipping
  • 2 factory stereos (06') - $60 shipped

If interested in any of these parts let me know and make an offer. looking to make some money but I wont be too greedy. Pictures will be posted Friday. Sorry for the inconvenience, life of a college student lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the intakes are for the V6

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will do $60 shipped for a set of the headlights. If you would like to buy pm me

·
Registered
214 Posts
How much for the tires (each)? I'd take 2-4 off your hands. I could drive there and pick them up locally cause I live in Houston; so, no need to factor in shipping.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
for everyone interested in my items I am replying to your posts in pms because it is easier for me due to the fact I get emails to my phone from clubfrontier and can reply quicker and easier. Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pictures of everything will be posted friday

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Sent a PM about the headlights.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pictures are available on a new listing because they would not let me edit this post. It has the same title but less views lol. Sorry about not getting them up this friday like I said. I had a very busy weekend. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.