Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some laying around they wanna get some $$$ for? I am looking for the stock brown/gray/unpainted ones.

Would be nice if they where in good shape :)

Thanks!

·
Registered
297 Posts
You can buy the bumpers and fenders on ebay for pretty cheap. They are brand new OEM replacements and come unpainted. Thats what I did when I hit a deer and cracked my bumper and right fender.

I still havent found where to get the fender flare piece that goes on the fender though...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can buy the bumpers and fenders on ebay for pretty cheap. They are brand new OEM replacements and come unpainted. Thats what I did when I hit a deer and cracked my bumper and right fender.

I still havent found where to get the fender flare piece that goes on the fender though...
Thanks, I am in the same pickle. I can't find the fender flares either, BUT there is 2 1st gen red frontiers within walking distance of my house....................

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
what bumper the front or back?
what is wrong with yours?
either way in a little while i will be getting custom bumpers made and want to cut the top part off the front bumper and keep that so if the top of yours is still good maybe we could trade or something but mine is silver, i will also have the rear bumper if you need that.

as for those little pieces that go into the flare cortesyparts has them

this is the actual piece that holds the flare to the body
NUT-SPRING - Frontier (D22U) 2003-2004 *CC Short Bed.XE (! CLAS6), 200 :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

and this is the piece that goes over it to make it look nice
NUT-SPRING - Frontier (D22U) 07/2000-09/2000 CC.XE, 07/2000-09/2000 KC :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what bumper the front or back?
what is wrong with yours?
either way in a little while i will be getting custom bumpers made and want to cut the top part off the front bumper and keep that so if the top of yours is still good maybe we could trade or something but mine is silver, i will also have the rear bumper if you need that.

as for those little pieces that go into the flare cortesyparts has them

this is the actual piece that holds the flare to the body
NUT-SPRING - Frontier (D22U) 2003-2004 *CC Short Bed.XE (! CLAS6), 200 :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com

and this is the piece that goes over it to make it look nice
NUT-SPRING - Frontier (D22U) 07/2000-09/2000 CC.XE, 07/2000-09/2000 KC :: Nissan Parts, NISMO and Nissan Accessories - Courtesyparts.com
My sister backed her CR-V into my front bumper and after getting quotes to "repair" it. Its going to be cheaper to but a new one and paint it. I found a brand new replacement bumper for 109 and it comes primerd. But I was thinking about keeping what I have no and going for the unpained nissan bumper and fenders look.......I like it!

PS thanks for the website on it right now!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a brand new unpainted bumper cover that I would sell for $100 + shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts