Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I purchased my 2000 Frontier (3.3L, 6-cyl, 2WD Automatic) in April of 2005 with 122,000 miles on it. I've just recently rolled over to 272,000 after 12 years of driving. There have been some times of relatively little driving due to driving a company vehicle and having to save up money for a few repairs. But it's mostly been my daily driver for those 150,000 miles. I've had to do a few repairs in the past couple of weeks that have put me onto YouTube and other forums, including ClubFrontier, to look for advice. Decided to take the membership plunge today, even though I've perused the forum for a good number of years for repair advice. Replaced my rear drum brakes and rebuilt my starter (both for the first time since owning the truck!). It's that resiliency that has made me a lifelong fan of the Frontier. I'm doing my best to get this thing to 300K miles, but in the event it doesn't make it I'm preparing to purchase another Frontier. I've even given thought to replacing the family Dodge Caravan with an Xterra since I'm so familiar with the workings of the Frontier.

Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I'm glad to be here!

Best regards

·
Premium Member
6,063 Posts
Congrats on your skills! Welcome to CF.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Nice - Keep up the good work!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts