Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any probles with there steering wheel rocking loose from left to right ? I took my frontier to get it check and they said it would be until Mid-June when they could fix it, back order. Anyone had any problems like this ??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Phone up corporate Nissan and raise hell. Don't put up w/ that. My Honda dealer once told me that my radiator was on back-order for my bike (under warranty). I phoned Honda corporate and explained that unless they were going to give me a loaner Sportbike until it was fixed (not gonna happen) that this delay was unacceptable. They overnight-shipped a radiator to the shop and it was installed the following day. So much for their stupid backorder.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Tell them sure, no problem, just sign this here form stating that Nissan takes full responsibility for another accident or death resulting from their negligence in manufacturing a unsafe vehicle.

Just type out something that sounds and looks legaeze and that should scare them into action.

Also do the other thing, call corporate. I believe the number is 1-800-NISSAN1

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Not me but definately Contact Nissan Customer Relations and let them know that is not acceptable!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts