Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would say sorry it took so long. but i went back to the vk thread and saw some people talking crap. honestly.

but as of right now. im running my own fuel. and have to run a different starter switch.

but after about 6 months and about 2 more days and it will be on the road.
thanks for all the people that gave support. to me this is more than just a motor swap. way more. and to all the people that like to hate. i hope you eat your foot.

Friten

oh and. it sounds amazing!!!!:)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Congradulatins!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Cool and Good job dude.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Congradulatins!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Nice job. Didn't see the smack talk, don't even worry about it. Let someone walk in your shoes and through this swap/build, then they could have the "right" to talk some sh!t.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm new to this site so i'm just curious how much you've switched over to the 5.6 platform. Just engine or transmission as well? and how much of a squeeze was it to fit?

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I am glad to see that you are back. It sounds as if the truck is in its finishing stages.

If you want me to research anything or track something down, just let me know.

I have to give you props thou for tackleing this on your own dime without corporate support.

Did you end up going with an E-fan or mech thou?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
:fantastic::fantastic::goodjob::goodjob:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! RIGHT ON ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im excited!!!! lol

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
well there is a lot to that question. lol. go find the thread. and so much has been done to my truck. i would prolly forget something.
Im glad to see you back and your truck running. Im so happy to see your hard work paid off finally. I would say im proud of ya bud but i can tell your already proud.

:goodjob:

·
Premium Member
11,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am glad to see that you are back. It sounds as if the truck is in its finishing stages.

If you want me to research anything or track something down, just let me know.

I have to give you props thou for tackleing this on your own dime without corporate support.

Did you end up going with an E-fan or mech thou?
thanks man. good to be back. and i havent gotten the fan. but im going right out of the email you sent me. hahahahaha so thanks for the efan set up:)

still need to get 4x4 harness. but thats on the burner for now. have the day off tomorrow. so will likely have fuel running better and actually take her around the block:)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Good job buddy! That engine looks sexy in the Frontier engine bay.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I Would Say About Time Pokey, But Then I Dont Have Much Room To Talk With How Long Its Taken To Get Aprts Made, Time To Work On It, And Then All The Unplanned Parts Orders Like Arp Head Studs Just To Get The Engine Together. But All I Have Left I The Primary Chain And Front Cover And Im Done With The Assembly At Least. So Congrats It'll Be Worth When Completly Done

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
congrats Andy.

·
Premium Member
11,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I Would Say About Time Pokey, But Then I Dont Have Much Room To Talk With How Long Its Taken To Get Aprts Made, Time To Work On It, And Then All The Unplanned Parts Orders Like Arp Head Studs Just To Get The Engine Together. But All I Have Left I The Primary Chain And Front Cover And Im Done With The Assembly At Least. So Congrats It'll Be Worth When Completly Done
dude hahahaa i know, i was lurking around the other night and saw you were still waiting. im like hahahaha they are going to tar and feather us both.

seriously guys thanks so much. im glad i have to day off today.
i dont think i added but one of the plugs that i still need to pin out, has the fuel. so im going to run my own fuel. and hopefully i will get you guys a good strong idle video and a drive. but i dont think it will happen all today.

some pics i took yesterday.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Been waiting and watching - what a huge undertaking and I am thrilled your close to the finish line!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
dude hahahaa i know, i was lurking around the other night and saw you were still waiting. im like hahahaha they are going to tar and feather us both.

seriously guys thanks so much. im glad i have to day off today.
i dont think i added but one of the plugs that i still need to pin out, has the fuel. so im going to run my own fuel. and hopefully i will get you guys a good strong idle video and a drive. but i dont think it will happen all today.

some pics i took yesterday.
You need a new avatar pic. :nana:

You should consider making a "Ram Air" hood for the truck now.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts