Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my lifetime goal has come true at the ripe age of 25. :) I have come across little money to get my own shop going. I’ve done mechanics and bodywork since I was 16 and just recently got my job in the insurance industry to learn the other part of the business. After getting all of the business side started though my newly acquired CPA I can not for the life of me think of a name for the shop. Got any ideas???

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are you just doing collision work?
Doing anything that pays. But yes majority of business will be collision work. I always love to do custom but most people won’t pay for it. I’m looking for a simple name though. I don’t want your average Joe that knows nothing about cars intimidated by the name, so no "customs" or anything like that.

·
Registered
514 Posts
first off. congrats...

second... the only thing that i can think of would be (your name)'s auto body repair.... or collision center.

outside of that... im useless..

good luck!

·
Registered
890 Posts
haha i like that, just the right amount of creativity, but doesnt make it seem like some kids import store, check domain name?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
just keep it simple man. like your last name's-autobody

or whatever you like.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
^^ X2

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
ill keep thinking, but the idea is to elicit professionalism, honesty and attention to detail with your name, especially for a collision shop. thats the best way to attract customers to a new business. after that its up to you to maintain their satisfaction with your work.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
If it helps any. I plan on owning my own custom vehicle shop later down the road. Here's a cool slogan for you.
"Chase the Dream....not the Competition."

Mines going to be called....

S&B Customs-
"Your dreams are ready to be unleashed"

It has the first letter of my first and last name. Then add in the customs part and a really catchy slogan.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
heres the name of our body shop and slogan or w/e u call it

Shaw's Auto Body
"when you want it done right!"

·
Senior Moderator
4,558 Posts
thinking about things that are smooth or fine would probably help in the naming process.

Fine as Frog's Hair
smooth as eel skin

you know, those kinds of things.
good luck. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts