Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Selling a Stampede hood protector that is in great condition, fits 2nd gen frontiers. I am selling because I got Weathertech side window deflectors and realized that the tinting was a much darker shade and they don't match. So I am getting a Weathertech hood protector too.

Pretty much perfect shape, comes with the screws needed to install. Listed for about half the normal selling price.

Will accept either paypal transaction or willing to do local pickup and in person transaction. I am in the Mohave County, AZ region.

Attachments

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
How much shipped to 59602?
Doesn’t matter, unless it’s crazy expensive I’ll eat the cost. Just don’t want it sitting around, would rather have someone actually use it.

Edit: Looks like I can get it to about $12 dollars USPS. So, like I said, unless something changes the total price will be the listed price.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Consider it SOLD! I'll PM you my shipping address (it will depend on how you plan on shipping) to Benson, AZ area.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Doesn’t matter, unless it’s crazy expensive I’ll eat the cost. Just don’t want it sitting around, would rather have someone actually use it.

Edit: Looks like I can get it to about $12 dollars USPS. So, like I said, unless something changes the total price will be the listed price.
I would take it, unless you think Neal is first in line. Just let me know.

Consider it SOLD! I'll PM you my shipping address (it will depend on how you plan on shipping) to Benson, AZ area.
Nice move. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts