Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be down there with a few buddies. ill be in the rap, but my buddy will have his frontier. another buddy is bringing his dirtbike.
and another raptor. planing on being there mid morning and staying till early evening.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is a decent drone shot of the beginning of this year. i think larger vehicles are restricted to the open areas. the trails are too tight.
we are wanting to go to carve out a track and practice turns, woops, low jumps ect. just get some good high speed seat time in offroad.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
had a blaaaaaaast at st joe state park. burnt up a power steering pump on the rap lol. its on the list.
here in a few weeks we are planning on taking my current frontier out there, so if anyone can swing it. its like a mini baja out there. nothing high and massive but the leftover crap from the mine is a blast lol.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had a ****ing blast on 9-10 out there. woman didnt go this time so way less pics like normal lol

planning on a trip for the begging of next month to somewhere new. stay tuned sirs and womens.
someone should go with us for sure, its a blast and we just hang out and have a good time.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just like them. it may go a little further than that, like getting the woman to sign up for a cross country drive in the frontier hasnt gone well over the years. she will hop right in the rap though.
if it was just me and i got to do it over i may have ended up with the extended cab version.

i spent less money than a lot of guys buying brand new pro4x, so no complaints on price from me.

·
Banned
98 Posts
i just like them. it may go a little further than that, like getting the woman to sign up for a cross country drive in the frontier hasnt gone well over the years. she will hop right in the rap though.
if it was just me and i got to do it over i may have ended up with the extended cab version.

i spent less money than a lot of guys buying brand new pro4x, so no complaints on price from me.
Nice negotiating. That wasn't a specific question to you. I ask any raptor owner that just to see what they say. Most are mall crawlers. Good for you for using it for why it was built. There's a guy down the street from me that has one and it moves about once a month. What are you saving it for? The apocalypse? I'll take my chances with my boxed frame Frontier.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats actually funny you mention the boxed frame on the frontier, i ended up starting a little thread of my frontier on the rap forums after one of the guys said i should throw everything under the cab away and start fresh.
shiiiiiiit, lol after dropping some halfwit knowledge, dude loves the frontiers hahah. boxed fullsized frame from the titan with the ability to net 10" up front with frackin bolt ons. crazy sauce.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks. That was pretty cool to see. Glad our trucks get some respect out there. It was cool to see your older pictures. I remember those and of course the old Fritan(spelling?). I wish I was closer to that, but Louisiana is a bit far!

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im pretty sure that dude that has my original frontier is trying to sell it right now for 19k. which for what it is isnt too bad.
the drop bracket kit could be dropped and a better travel suspension setup for the 35s and travel but its a legit truck setup.

·
Banned
98 Posts
im pretty sure that dude that has my original frontier is trying to sell it right now for 19k. which for what it is isnt too bad.
the drop bracket kit could be dropped and a better travel suspension setup for the 35s and travel but its a legit truck setup.
I sold my last Frontier for 3 smoked turkey legs and a funnel cake.

·
Premium Member
11,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sold my last Frontier for 3 smoked turkey legs and a funnel cake.
going back to St Joe here in a couple weeks. im not sure if i am taking the rap or not. if i go with some friends with their sxs i will have to tow it so i will likely be in the rap.
if they dont go, i will be taking my frontier.

either way, whoever is close by and wants to come kick it. please do!!!
i swear im much better in person than i am on the forums, my buddies are really nice too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts