Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Would you happen to know the specific model number for that belt? Guess I could google it too but best if one of you guys actually bought and installed it.
I have this one. The photo is just a stock photo. Continental's belts were almost all Elite poly-v series with the helicog rib design. They bought the rights to Goodyear Gatorback several years ago.

I just looked through Continental's catalog and it looks like they are phasing-out the Elites in favor of the straight-rib OE-series, and both products go by the same part number. Sucks since I believe the helicog rib design made the belts quieter.
Continental Part catalog - Continental Elite

part-detail-4070873.JPG

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have this one. The photo is just a stock photo. Continental's belts were almost all Elite poly-v series with the helicog rib design. They bought the rights to Goodyear Gatorback several years ago.

I just looked through Continental's catalog and it looks like they are phasing-out the Elites in favor of the straight-rib OE-series, and both products go by the same part number. Sucks since I believe the helicog rib design made the belts quieter.
Continental Part catalog - Continental Elite

View attachment 317913
Awesome man, thanks so much. I am going to order that for sure. that belt was making all sorts of noise this weekend....

21 - 22 of 22 Posts