Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i'm running the stock factory shocks for the Frontier SE4x4 and am looking to upgrade to a stiffer spring to compensate for the added weight from the shrockworks bumper. any suggestions?
thanks

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Pathfinder springs. They should give additional lift too. 4x4parts springs have a bad reputation of breaking. Or you can go with brand new coilovers from prgproducts.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
hahahahaha well it's 4 wheelin' season again. i spent all winter on teh ski forums. pathfinder springs eh? let me check out those prg's also. money is an issue right now haha.
oh yeah, would it be the springs from teh same year of pathfinder?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok well i just ordered a set of frontier lift coils. should be in next week. 007 thanks, but the radflo's are gonna be too steep for me right now hahah. that could be next summer's upgrade. thanks guys.

·
Registered
637 Posts
How much lift does pathfinder springs provide?

I assume it would also depend on if your ordered 6cyl or 8cyl ones?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pathfinder ones. talked to the nissan dealership and i guess it's gonna work fine, they just recommend i upgrade the upper control arms after a little while

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
pathfinder ones. talked to the nissan dealership and i guess it's gonna work fine, they just recommend i upgrade the upper control arms after a little while
Go with the PRG adjustable UCA's when you get the Radflo's. He sells it as a package deal too.

·
Premium Member
1,960 Posts
ok well i just ordered a set of frontier lift coils. should be in next week. 007 thanks, but the radflo's are gonna be too steep for me right now hahah. that could be next summer's upgrade. thanks guys.
Alright, get that stuff done so you can wheel some of the tougher trails out there.Im pretty jealous that your in Telluride. I tried to get out there last weekend but now it looks like it will be awhile.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
yeah man it's awesome out here. the trails have been crowded lately, but i did engineer, cinnamon, yankee boy, imogene, and ophir in the last two days so i've been getting my worth. hopefully these springs willl solve my sag problems and i wont be so worried when i'm playin on the rocks at the bottom of engineer haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts