Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Frontin said:
well as ugly as it is, here it is lol

all it needs is a new tranny, which i can pick up for around 200 bucks.
and then a lift, tires, paint, you know cosmetics lol. its a solid front axle 4x4 with warn hubs, so its deff ready to hit the dirt. sorry i was to lazy to walk out side to take pic its really hot out there lol.

this is sorta what im going for but i think its going to be yellow and it might not have a roof in the back end lol
what's the latest scoop, frontin? have you done anything yet to the wagoneer?

navara-au said:
kilago said:
Apparently this front license plate problem is something Nissan needs to fix!

Is that an optional extra or do they come standard like that lol!

May be they should make the plates out of rubber. :)
Lol, they are optional...comes with the "offroad" package.

Nissan should at least put a clip on the bottom of the plastic mount or something...the metal frame I had, which was pretty thick, got snapped in half from going into the water!

Discussion starter · #25 ·
lmao when i saw that plate that cracked me up! haha reminds me of old times, i never figured out how that happened but it did every time.

yeah the jeep has come a long a LITTLE bit. i have a 5" lift for it but havnt put it on yet since i dont have a welder nor a sawzaw and i need both to put this lift on. and i still havnt found a tranny for it yet. but im looking, heres a few pics of what it looks like so far.

the bumper we cant get off, i coudlnt even cut it off with a sawzaw!!

its pretty ugly still lol and it needs a new front fender on that one side.
and i need to find a fuel cell, its got a lot of work to be done, but someday it will get there

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.