Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay well i thought id upload some pics from my last 2 wheelin trips i got to take before i sold my truck. never got these up to show you guys and theres some sick shots, thought u might like them. so enough BS heres the pics!!! ill post a lot :wink:

doesnt she just look cute trying to act like a hard core offroader? haha

never figured out how this happens, but it happened EVERY tiem i went out

okay ill admit defeat. these lame as stock nismo tires got me stuck!!! im pretty sure another 5 min of slamming between reverse and drive i coulda got out, i was pretty much out anyway, but i got tired of running the truck so hard so i just gave up and let the yota pull me out... lol

heres a good part of the crew. but the red yota didnt get to go wheelin so he doesnt really fit in, its still clean! lol

wouldnt call it carnage, but maybe muddage? lol

no reason for this pic, just the very last pic i took of my truck before it got sold!

for those of yo uwith slow loading computers or dial up or whatever, theres 13 pics, so it may take a lil while for them to load.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few more

notice the tire 9 full inches of the ground!! lol yeah!! that was my highest yet. i really thought i dumped the truck over that time lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
dude you cant let those pics of that yota pulling you out get out in public 8O

it does look good though doesnt it, i cant hate on those trucks very much

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jwtillema said:
Dang! You sure know how to beat the hell out of a truck. Where did the rear bumper and the front air damn go?
lol you must not be a strong follower of me haha those pics are probly some of the top 5 easyest wheelin trips ive been on haha. the bumper i took off before i toar it up cuz trust me i woulda ripped the sucker off. i already ripped off the trailer lights and dented the tow hitch haha. the front air damn is there just part of it is hanging off where i wrecked the truck a little bit. nothing big.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
so do you miss the truck?
looks like you had plenty of fun ,or do you just prefer to go around corners real fast now

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
navara-au said:
so do you miss the truck?
looks like you had plenty of fun ,or do you just prefer to go around corners real fast now
oh god i miss the truck like you woudlnt belive, i cant wait for the day when i can afford another! and believe me ill deff have another. but i do dig the super fast corners now too haha.

by the way if anyone is interested in a brand new never installed 3" body lift from 4x4parts.com for a 05-06 let me know, i sold the spacer kit. but still got the body! and it needs to go too. asking 275 shipped to anywhere in lower 48!

·
Registered
38 Posts
we're like the opposites frontin. I had an Acura Integra LS special.(too bad it was auto)before I got a truck. Used to do some crazy burnouts and bought an ingen intake for it. Sometimes i got a little bored with it and tore it up on the highways. course my freind has an rsx and once that v- tech kicked in I got burned. I would love to have a truck and a performance car at the same time. anywayz nice pics. yea my front air dam is hangin off. all the screws came out except for the two bolts that hold it on the sides.

·
Registered
320 Posts
bwarren228 said:
NIce pics.. whos the chick? :lol:
dont ignore this question :)

nice pics.
i can see what you mean when you told me to puch mine harder..

i will once i find some mud (kinda hard in the dryest city in the universe :p )

im also a fan of the STI, i had a buddy that had a 12.6 STI, all season tires and all
AWD turbo can be alot of fun too ;)

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol sorry didnt mean to ignore your question... she is jsut afriend for now. im hoping something goes farther thou when she moves closer haha.

yeah these trucks are deff capable of a lot more than most people think. but not many people will risk there 30k truck like me lol. and i deff dont suggest you do. i only did it cuz thats what i bought the truck for i was ready for it. and if you kept up on any of my storys you would know my truck got pretty trashed lol.

·
Registered
838 Posts
wiggle said:
dude you cant let those pics of that yota pulling you out get out in public 8O

it does look good though doesnt it, i cant hate on those trucks very much
i second that! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
dude you cant let those pics of that yota pulling you out get out in public
Its ok... anybody can tell who was having the real fun. It looks like the Taco never left the pavement before that. Look how clean it still is 8)

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bwarren228 said:
dude you cant let those pics of that yota pulling you out get out in public
Its ok... anybody can tell who was having the real fun. It looks like the Taco never left the pavement before that. Look how clean it still is 8)
back when he had his 4runner he would tear it up... but now that he has the new taco he is a REALLY BIG SISSY!!! lol its pointless for him to go other than to tow me out lol. he doesnt ahve fun at all. you can tell by how clean his turck is lol..

bye the way guys im back into the 4 wheelin game!!! no i didnt sell my car. and unfortunatley i didnt get anotehr fronty :-( but i did pick up a 77 jeep wagoneer for 200 bucks :D so im going to fix it up just a little bit and still get some week day wheelin in between the weekend drag races in the sti haha.

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well as ugly as it is, here it is lol

all it needs is a new tranny, which i can pick up for around 200 bucks.
and then a lift, tires, paint, you know cosmetics lol. its a solid front axle 4x4 with warn hubs, so its deff ready to hit the dirt. sorry i was to lazy to walk out side to take pic its really hot out there lol.

this is sorta what im going for but i think its going to be yellow and it might not have a roof in the back end lol

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
kilago said:
Apparently this front license plate problem is something Nissan needs to fix!

Is that an optional extra or do they come standard like that lol!

May be they should make the plates out of rubber. :)

·
Registered
838 Posts
i know there made out of plastic,but i had no idea they were that frail. maybe you could fabricate something out of aluminum?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts