Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was stopped first in line at a light down here in sunny South Florida. Unfortunately it was going the opposite direction and this was the best pic I could get of it. Conveniently, there was a new Tacoma right next to it, so we can get a good idea of how big it is.

Couldn't see what country / state the tags are from. Maybe a Nissan employee took one out for a little road trip?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Too Late. I bought a 2016 Frontier. Didn't want to risk having the next gen get bigger like Toyota and the GMC twins did.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Still hope the Pro-4x version comes with a more, all around aggressive look because the current "new gen" looks like someone pumped too much Botox in that front end.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Still hope the Pro-4x version comes with a more, all around aggressive look because the current "new gen" looks like someone pumped too much Botox in that front end.
Yeh, what the pickup world really needs is more "aggressive looks"...

Nissan can't afford to fall behind in the aggressive look war!!!

(Can I get mine with a codpiece for a hood ornament?)

·
Premium Member
7,135 Posts
After the impending makeover, am praying Frontiers will somehow retain their dignified, handsome & Regal appearance.

·
Registered
397 Posts
...my '17 Frontier looks just like frontiers still do...

·
Registered
605 Posts
Frontier remodel in 2018? Yes the 2017 is like the 2016's. Maybe one reason Nissan was late in introducing the 2017.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Probably just a foreign market vehicle. Spied this one in Chattanooga, TN with mexican plates.
Wish I could have seen the plates on this one. Vehicles with foreign plates are very rare down here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts