Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i saw a topic here along time ago bought a guy who wanted to lower his 4x4 frontier i have a 09 frontier se crew cab. so ive been thinking i want to suicide the rear doors make a custom sub box for it and put it on air bags. but what i was wondering is i know already in the town i live they dont clean the streets very often but i was wondering if any one has any ideas on how to keep the rocker panels and fender flares in half decent shape. and before anyone mentions the chrome covers i am going to black out my my truck im going to powder coat the front and rear bumpers and so on and so forth.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i had thought of the bed liner i might do the 3m stuff i just hate it cause its hard to find someone who can do it correctly in my town. tho i am going to do a two tone paint.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
hey i saw a topic here along time ago bought a guy who wanted to lower his 4x4 frontier i have a 09 frontier se crew cab. so ive been thinking i want to suicide the rear doors make a custom sub box for it and put it on air bags. but what i was wondering is i know already in the town i live they dont clean the streets very often but i was wondering if any one has any ideas on how to keep the rocker panels and fender flares in half decent shape. and before anyone mentions the chrome covers i am going to black out my my truck im going to powder coat the front and rear bumpers and so on and so forth.
ok. please tell me your not wanting to lower your 4by

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
but yes im thinking of lowering it and maybe attempting a pathfinder transfer case swap in the future the reason i want to lower it is cause i have more fun driving fast and going around corners then i do 4x4

·
Registered
770 Posts
Just my opinion, but I would not trust the front diff to hold up on pavement at high speed, hell at low speed, for very long.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dunno seems to be holding up when i first got it i forgot it in 4x4 on the highway i cost me a fortune is gas but never had an issue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts