Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
frontyfan what type of wheel are you looking for?After all the great things you have done to that truck please dont mess things up with a procomp wheel

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

you can run any wheel with a Wheel Adapter if im not mistaken H TOWN is running Chevy wheels

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
I'm real picky, I'm looking for an all black 16" wheel that isn't very "busy" something like the 7089s, but not so common. Any ideas?
american racing atx mojave teflon = awesome.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
brake clearance with 16's shouldn't be an issue, its the offset and construction of the rim that would determine fitiment. with some rims, the rim "spokes" hit the brake calipers.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
I've been looking at those too Beef.

Jeff, I don't want to do adapters. It sucks having to deal with such a retarded bolt pattern, but I'd like to stick with just putting wheels on. I'm not looking for anything fancy, something to beat on and not really see dollar signs flashing every time I scratch them.

Those top ones from wheel connection look pretty good man.

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
the mojave teflons are pretty damn strong rims. i have had tires quit on me twice while offroading, once when i was rolling at about 35 mph and the tire was completely flat before i was stopped (rolling over desert floor with just a flat tire), and once on a hill descent where i couldn't change a tire untill i reached the bottom, and the tire was falling of the wheel.
both times the rims were completely fine. my rims do have a ton of scratches though, but the teflon doesn't flake off or anything, just scratches off.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
split topic due to rules of build thread forum.

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
MB Motoring 72's. They look identical to the AR Mojave's when powdercoated and are under 100$ each...they also come in our lug pattern and fit.

·
Premium Member
3,668 Posts
hahahaha, that's awesome.

So, thanks to you clowns I think it's narrowed down to the American Racing Chamber or the Mojaves (or the Motoring 72).

Why is it that once I go to a site off of Wheel Connection, I can see Chambers or Mojaves in chrome that fit our truck, but when I click on black, they no longer fit?

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you could always get any rim you like and get it black powered coated it doesnt cost that much or paint

1 - 19 of 19 Posts