Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Spc UCA and radflo 2.0 ext travel Sold Sold

SOLD SOLD SOLD Hi there everyone. Up for sale is my Spc UCA and my radflo 2.0 ext travel. I bought them from another member the set up has about 6k miles on it. I truly love this setting, unfortunately my R180 front diff has blown up so I've made the decision to Tswap. The coilovers have the 600lb spring on them and they're set for 3" lift, you can however adjust them to desired lift.

Spc UCA $300+shipping.
Radflo CO's $500+shipping

·
Registered
532 Posts
How did they ride being set at 3"?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
532 Posts
I didn't mean to highjack you bit I have the same setup sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't mean to highjack you bit I have the same setup sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.

No problem I'm sure you'll enjoy them as much as I did. Install was a breeze aside from the lower strut bolt::smile::

·
Registered
520 Posts
Are you aware that you can get the SPC UCAs new for under $500 shipped with coupon code?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you aware that you can get the SPC UCAs new for under $500 shipped with coupon code?
I was not aware since when I bought mine they were 575 plus shipping but thank you for the info. I am trying to be considerate on what I'm asking. If this does not fit your expectation feel free to pass it up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I finally got my tswap done I was talking to someone on the forum but I lost the contact number if you interested still I can have them shipped right away

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump with new price I need to get a new set of leaf springs need the cash to get them, price doesn't get better than that!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will give it a shot I usually can never upload any pictures lol

Reactions: TXNAF

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sold locally guys waiting for payment if anything changes I will let you know

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Deposit was received thru PayPal but waiting for the buyer to come from NorCal and deliver remaining balance

1 - 19 of 19 Posts