Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
ziptie'd it up to the crossmember it hangs from funniest thing was when we were playin around wheelin with greg from prg in his wifes xterra and i heard a familiar sound:laugh:the man who makes the best parts still had his dangling and makin noise the x is pretty bad a$$ though it can make whatever noise it wants :)

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just left mine hanging...I like the noise it makes when it dangles free in the wind :laugh: think I might throw on a couple of those old surplus fake grenades

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
unbolt it and keep it in the garage.

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
227 Posts
Holy old thread.

I ended up zip tying mine to the crossmember and I don't plan on removing it. Once in a while, I need to put the spare tire back underneath the truck to carry stuff in the bed. Sorry.
Haha, yeah, I actually use the search tools here. I figured it'd show up in the subscriptions of anyone who posted in this thread (if you have your settings set to auto subscribe).

Thanks for replying!

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, yeah, I actually use the search tools here. I figured it'd show up in the subscriptions of anyone who posted in this thread (if you have your settings set to auto subscribe).

Thanks for replying!
Yeah I was confused when I got the message in my inbox because I didn't remember replying to any threads about spare tire chains. :p I hope you find what you need!

·
Registered
227 Posts
nevermind

actually, I just found out that I don't need anything.

see link to aforementioned thread for explanation if at all interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts