Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i installed this system in not too long ago but just getting around to post it. i installed 6 1/2" Reference series components in the front, putting the tweeters in the A pillar. in the rear i have 6 1/2" tarantula series. i ended up getting one of the first 13" stealth subwoofer that they produced. To power this all up i have the rubicon 5.800 5ch amplifier. i only have about 80 watts rms, to the door speakers and 200 watts rms, to the woofer. its a great system, loud and clean. let me know what you guys think.

·
Super Moderator
12,703 Posts
Looks pretty clean. Nice job.
I also have my tweeters on the "A" pillar, sure beats bouncing them off the glass like the factory location.

Where's a shot of the HU?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I am confused.

I never heard of soundsteam brand and how did you get tweeters in the side moldings?

how much did it cost?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is the only thing thats not soundstream because i love the pioneer D3. i do have the soundstream head unit for sale. tho
mine now

for sale $250

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did everything myself. as for the tweeters, it was easy, cut a hole and put the bracket on behind it. theres plenty of space for it to fit and the sound quality is better.
soundstream is a local company in California but their stuff is good. check it out, www.soundstream.com. i can get stuff pretty cheap so if anybody is interested in any products let me know.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i did everything myself. as for the tweeters, it was easy, cut a hole and put the bracket on behind it. theres plenty of space for it to fit and the sound quality is better.
soundstream is a local company in California but their stuff is good. check it out, www.soundstream.com. i can get stuff pretty cheap so if anybody is interested in any products let me know.
How much did you get it all for?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i got everything thats in the top picture for about $1100 shipped. the head unit and navibox was expensive

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so i know i just put this system in but i am selling my subwoofer. anybody interest pm me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I had a look at SoundStreams site and I'm pretty interested in a few things. Is there anywhere to get prices?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as far as rough prices, you will have to check around the internet on different sites, sorry. maybe like dealercostaudio.com but as soon as you have an idea of what you want i will call in and price it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts