Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone due to unfortunate circumstances I have a brand new set of rock sliders and a winch bumper for sale. I purchased these parts and they were never installed. My 2016 Pro-4X was a total loss several weeks ago and these parts are looking for a new home at a very good price. Retail was $2,400.00. and of course we are negotiable. The items due to weight, would be local pickup in North Florida. Not sure yet how this would work but I guess you can reply if interested. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My original cost was 880.00 which included the powder coating and I shipped them road freight. I could do 500.00 They are brand new!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello, I was curious what you were looking to get for the bumper? Also is it powder coated maroon? Or is that just a reference photo?
Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is powder coated by Hefty in semi gloss black textured! My original cost was1495.00 plus shipping 150.00 as it needed a pallet. I also have the front plate for a lift to cover the gap. I could let it go for 850.00. Again its brand new never mounted with all the hardware.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Jput254 where are you located at?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm driving right by you in late December. I'll look you up then to see if you still have the bumper. Are the sliders for a short bed? I have the really long CCLWB.
Josh

1 - 20 of 27 Posts