Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yeah, curious what size tires and rims those are...along with any other mods...come on, you can't just post a tiny picture like that and leave us wondering! :)

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Especially when it says some pics and you have one... :lol: Speak up, we want to know these things.. looks like you are lifted too.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for only one pic will post more tomorrow mods are stillen spacers in front calmini shackles in rear airaid cia 285/75/16 nitto grapplers on 16x8 wheels

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
these wheels are the closest i could to spec they have a 25mm + offset and with 1/4 inche spacer they fit but still had to shave 2mms off inner edge of calipers on front

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey, are you getting any rubbing with those tires? I have pretty much the same setup but with BFG AT's in the same size. I'm getting a little rubbing on slow left turns w/ the wheel cranked especially when going through a dip. Did you do any trimming. I noticed you removed the flaps in front of the tires. Just wondering if I need to downsize or if trimming will work. I want to keep them because they look shweet.....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they were rubbing and i cut inside fender well and rubbing is no longer an issue sorry for the late response

1 - 11 of 11 Posts