Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was at the store and when I got there I parked in a front row spot kind of near the front door. I go inside and get my purchases, and then check out. I walk outside and see 4 girls looking at my truck, and the 1st thing I thought was they hit it, and 2nd was "Are they hot?". So I walk over to see what they are looking at and there is this dude who was probably 16 sitting on my tire. This kid had the nerve to sit on my babys foot, I was Pis..(mad)..sed. So I walk over and stood there a second and listend to him, talking about his sweet truck, and how much time he had put into it. Then when one of the girls asked to sit in it, he said that he had accidently given the keys to his buddy who was still in the store. So I walked over like I was unrelated and said, "So, you think your ride could beat mine in a mud pit?" He put his hand on the fender and said, "Ha..Easy". The girls all smiled and looked at me like I better have a truck to show for it. So I said, "Well I want to see it, because currently you're sitting on the tire of MY TRUCK!!, NOW GET THE **** OFF!" The girls all kinda looked at me funny, and I pulled out me keys and said, "so where's your ride?". He didn't really know what to do at that point. Then the best thing that could have possibly happend, happend. A lady yelled from 4 rows over, "C'mmon Deven it's time to go." He looked like he was gonna either cry or take a swing at me, and walked away. The girls laughed their heads off. They had all put their numbers on a piece of paper to give to the kid, but they said that I deserved it more.

All in all, it pissed me off that somebody would have the nerve to touch my truck and claim my chick magnet for their own.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
what a tard. pics of the girls or ban.
Talk about seriously blowing smoke. This kid is a trip. We have kids around my area like that. They try to hard to claim a ride even when its theirs. Now i ask you to Pm me these #'s so i can further investigate the product that is being talked about :laugh:

Pics!!!!

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
You know .. that's pretty f'ing funny. Well done.

d-mo

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Kids..

Ever see that VW commercial with the guy playing with the car remote? Honk, Honk-Honk, RS on.. off, etc.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
BAM B!TCH!!! THE 5 FINGERS SAY SLAP TO THE FACE!!!

lol, well at least you know you can pick up girls in your truck
The hunnies love a man with a NICE TRUCK!!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I guess it's a compliment, but I hate it when people touch my cars. I came unglued when some lady was SITTING ON the hood of my 66 Mustang once.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I guess it's a compliment, but I hate it when people touch my cars. I came unglued when some lady was SITTING ON the hood of my 66 Mustang once.
Oh i would too. One time at like 11pm me and my buddy just got off work at Publix in Deland Fl. We went to walmart and got some snacks. Some punks were eye balling my truck and started looking at it in a ackward manner. So i became alittle angry because. I will be damned if someone tries something retarded while im in the store.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
LOL! You should have walked over, got in, started it up, and drove away without saying anything. Imagine the reaction :D
:laugh: that would be great!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Classic absolutely classic. I would have just asked the guy to have his buddy come out and start the truck... Then when he didn't have the keys just been like get the 4uck off!!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts