Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
We had an old Toyota a long time ago. Those pedals remind me of the fun we had personalizing it. Made me smile.
I just had to put the dimmer switch pedal to use somehow. Just the fact that it only has 4 toes makes me laugh every time I see it. The gas pedal came way later just to kinda "balance" it out. It's a lil corny but I dig it.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just had to put the dimmer switch pedal to use somehow. Just the fact that it only has 4 toes makes me laugh every time I see it. The gas pedal came way later just to kinda "balance" it out. It's a lil corny but I dig it.
wheres the fuzzy dice...lolz

·
Registered
49 Posts
I used a dynamite like material off Amazon a few years ago. It was so nice, really lowered road noise, I need to go my new truck. I bought 80 sq ft and did the driver, passenger and rear floor floor, (didn’t pull up the seats) driver and passenger doors and back wall. I think I did 2 layers of it on the floor in front. The AT tires of the Pro4X are louder than the all seasons from an SV.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Dan that's the same thing I did, it wasn't DynaMatt branded, its Siless, I've used genuine DynaMatt brand in the past, in my 1983 Camaro project with 3 amps and 14 speakers; and though I had bricks thrown in my general direction here from some "name-brand snobs" who won't use anything less than top-shelf, I think it did a very good job at what I needed it for, at a price that fit the available budget at the time. I laid down 4 layers on some areas of the doors, primarily nearest to the speaker cut-outs, and it made a very noticeable positive difference, so I have no regrets not buying the $90.00 stuff. I'm going to get more for the rear bulkhead and floor area.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Uniden R3 mute button relocated -

Relocated the mute button that I extended from the Uniden OEM hardwire kit. My Frontier doesn't have cruise control so I picked up a clock spring / spiral cable from a junkyard Xterra that did and wired it up. I can use any button on the CC switch to mute or change display settings.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Butterman, that's quite clever. Well done.

Reactions: butterman2473

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well, I have successfully installed the EZ Down tailgate assist made for 2nd Gen Frontiers onto my 2004 XE KC.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #52

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Almost finished with my interior swap. Swapping from trim code K (Gray) to Xterra trim code G (Charcoal). Next thing to do is remove the Gray seat belts and install the Black.
20200713_184749.jpg
20200713_185024.jpg

·
Registered
164 Posts
Your gray belts retract good? I'm looking for some good front belts, mind don't like to go home lol

41 - 58 of 58 Posts