Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my rims (rims only) off of my 2005 frontier. The rims have 9000 miles on them the rims are in great shape. I will ship and I will add that charge once a price is set for the rims They are 16x7 6 by 4.5 with a +30 offset

This is a for sure thing as I just bought my new rims

Make an offer

·
Registered
8 Posts
100 plus shipping. I would offer more but shipping is crazy. I shipped a set of tires that would normally been about 80-100 for 220 a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
motoman139 said:
100 plus shipping. I would offer more but shipping is crazy. I shipped a set of tires that would normally been about 80-100 for 220 a few weeks ago.
Per rim?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
motoman139 said:
on the set. I can get them for 100 a set local and the older they get the less they will bring in.
Ummmm.......................No take your low balling offers some where else. If you can get them local then why would you wait for me to ship them? :roll: :roll: :!:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Heres the pics of the wheels. The bad news is this I ended up scratching one of the wheels I will post 2 different pics of the scratched wheels so you can get an idea of how bad it is. Please make an offer but don't low bal me like the last guy and no 100 dollars for the set wont cut it sorry.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok I don't know how to resize the photos so I can email them to anyone who requests so you can get a better idea of the wheels just pm me and let me know.

·
Registered
318 Posts
So it's just the one wheel that's scratched? The other 3 look good right?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Boomer said:
So it's just the one wheel that's scratched? The other 3 look good right?
Yes and the scratch on the one rim can be cleaned up and you would probably barely see the scratch

1 - 20 of 24 Posts