Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale my sirius xm gsr-nn01 sxv300 tuner and module for those who want to add satellite radio back to the 2019 frontiers while keeping your oem headunit.

background info directly from where i purchased the tuner/module:
The GSR-NN01 connects directly to the back of your radio to provide outstanding sound quality through direct connection to your factory radio.
Presets
Preset 36 of your favorite stations for easy and quick selection. (SAT emulation only) - GSR Model only / GSR-NN01 models have 18 presets.
Channel and category browsing
Quickly browse all your channels using your factory radio controls. You can conveniently browse by channels, category, or presets to find your favorite channels. (SAT emulation only)
Plug and Play Design
GSR-NN01 connects using a Plug-and-Play connection to the back of a compatible Nissan factory radio and supports vehicles with or without navigation systems.
See who’s playing
Channel and song information are displayed on the radio LCD or navigation screen. (Title display is only available if your radio supports text display.)
Integrated Radio and Steering Wheel Controls
You can conveniently browse all your Satellite Radio channels using the vehicle’s factory radio and steering wheel controls.
Retains all factory installed equipment
Our unique technology allows you to keep all factory installed components (such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer, rear seat entertainment system). When you connect GSR-NN01 to the audio system, Nissan recognizes it as genuine Satellite Radio for newer models, and as an additional CD/MD for older Nissan models.
Package Includes:
  • Interface Module
  • SXV300 SiriusXM™ Radio Tuner
  • Manual
Everything is already boxed up and ready to go. was only installed in the truck for about 3 months and only removed because i hardly ever listen to the satellite radio and mostly just stream pandora. price was $300 brand new for everything included, only asking $100 shipped in the lower 48.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for new lower price

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have for sale my sirius xm gsr-nn01 sxv300 tuner and module for those who want to add satellite radio back to the 2019 frontiers while keeping your oem headunit.

The GSR-NN01 connects directly to the back of your radio to provide outstanding sound quality through direct connection to your factory radio.
Presets
Preset 36 of your favorite stations for easy and quick selection. (SAT emulation only) - GSR Model only / GSR-NN01 models have 18 presets.
Quickly browse all your channels using your factory radio controls. You can conveniently browse by channels, category, or presets to find your favorite channels. (SAT emulation only)
Plug and Play Design
GSR-NN01 connects using a Plug-and-Play connection to the back of a compatible Nissan factory radio and supports vehicles with or without navigation systems.
See who’s playing
Channel and song information are displayed on the radio LCD or navigation screen. (Title display is only available if your radio supports text display.)
You can conveniently browse all your Satellite Radio channels using the vehicle’s factory radio and steering wheel controls.
Our unique technology allows you to keep all factory installed components (such as 6-disc CD changer, CD/DVD changer, rear seat entertainment system). When you connect GSR-NN01 to the audio system, Nissan recognizes it as genuine Satellite Radio for newer models, and as an additional CD/MD for older Nissan models.
Package Includes:
  • Interface Module
  • Manual
Everything is already boxed up and ready to go. was only installed in the truck for about 3 months and only removed because i hardly ever listen to the satellite radio and mostly just stream pandora. price was $300 brand new for everything included, only asking $100 shipped in the lower 48.

View attachment 308293
Hello. Is this still available? I’m definitely interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello. Is this still available? I’m definitely interested. Thanks.
It sure is, just let me know if you have any questions or would like to purchase. Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
How did you deal with the antenna that has to go outside the vehicle? The instructions say it has a magnet to mount outside, but you have a wire that runs from the unit to the antenna. Did you just hang the wire outside a window? Does that magnet antenna need to be removed every time you go through a car wash?

·
Registered
12 Posts

Presets
Plug and Play Design
See who’s playing
Package Includes:
  • Interface Module
  • Manual

View attachment 308293
i got one of these, and was lead to believe it fully integrated with current radio. Now I find out you need an extra antenna? Is that true? If so, how did you install that?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i got one of these, and was lead to believe it fully integrated with current radio. Now I find out you need an extra antenna? Is that true? If so, how did you install that?
it uses the Sirius xm antenna. And no it does not have to be mounted outside of the vehicle. I ran mine up the passenger side foot well area and put the antenna on top of the tweeter cover by the windshield. I tucked all of the wires in and everything worked just fine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
it uses the Sirius xm antenna. And no it does not have to be mounted outside of the vehicle. I ran mine up the passenger side foot well area and put the antenna on top of the tweeter cover by the windshield. I tucked all of the wires in and everything worked just fine.

Can you unplug the XM from the USB and then use music on a USB, then replug the Sirius? Meaning you don’t have to set it up again!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts