Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my black softtopper for 73" bed. Perfect condition. No tears, rips, stains, fray's, etc. I sold the truck?, so now need to sell the cover. I'm located in Nashville TN, but will consider shipping if seller pays cost. Asking $600 obo. PM me or email me if interested.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I need this so bad, but can't afford $600... ��

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know it's probably of no consolation, but I'd totally buy it from you if it was for a 61' bed :/

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Price drop to $500. Am I missing something? I enjoyed the heck out of this bed cover. Do people really not like this design?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bump. Price drop to $500. Am I missing something? I enjoyed the heck out of this bed cover. Do people really not like this design?
I don't know if they go by different prices by the area, but I know the Tacoma has the same part number and I see them sell from $200- $300 in really good shape.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I think you may be priced a touch high. Just my opinion, I don't know. What I do know is one can pick up a used hard shell for around $500. Given the choice I would prefer fiberglass. Just my thought.

GLWS!

·
Registered
216 Posts
They are not very popular, long bed is not very popular, priced too high.

Here for example is one available for $300 or $450 with an optional rack (high lift jack, bikes, etc.): Softopper and U.S. Rack For Sale $450 - Expedition Portal and another: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/softopper-for-sale-tacoma-long-bed.414733/

Obviously you can ask what you want but it looks like they "sell" at around $300. Items for sale are only worth what people are willing to pay.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I think you may be priced a touch high. Just my opinion, I don't know. What I do know is one can pick up a used hard shell for around $500. Given the choice I would prefer fiberglass. Just my thought.

GLWS!
Long bed hard shells can be a bit unicorn-ish...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Willing to ship?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts