Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The roll up bed cover for my truck came with only 1 lock lever installed on one side. Isn't there supposed to be one on each side? Over time the aluminum wore off the cover track and it will not lock anymore. I moved it to the other side and it's locking pretty good for now.

Does anyone know the actual part number for this? The other side the plastic top piece is starting to break in half and will need to be replaced soon.

·
Super Moderator
11,399 Posts
Who makes it? Google them and call for replacement parts.

Clint

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
The roll up bed cover for my truck came with only 1 lock lever installed on one side. Isn't there supposed to be one on each side? Over time the aluminum wore off the cover track and it will not lock anymore. I moved it to the other side and it's locking pretty good for now.

Does anyone know the actual part number for this? The other side the plastic top piece is starting to break in half and will need to be replaced soon.
My Truxedo LoPro only has one lever, its on the driver's side. Never owned a pickup before so never had a tonneau cover but I'm assuming this is fairly normal as otherwise you'd somehow have to disengage both sides simultaneously, sounds rather difficult, or it'd have to have a cross-rod to operate both.

·
Registered
2019 Pro4x CC
83 Posts
My Truxedo LoPro only has one lever, its on the driver's side. Never owned a pickup before so never had a tonneau cover but I'm assuming this is fairly normal as otherwise you'd somehow have to disengage both sides simultaneously, sounds rather difficult, or it'd have to have a cross-rod to operate both.
Interesting enough my truxedo truxport has 2 locking latches. Its the only thing I dislike about the cover! But you just do one side at a time

1 - 4 of 4 Posts