Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I want to take a nice trail run somewhere around big bear/out to 29 palms next weekend. Can be anyplace in soCal though.
I'm only 2x4 4banger, with lift & 33's So far it's gone anywhere everyone went but I may be solo so do not want to risk getting stuck.

Anyone know of a nice trail this time of year? I have run the rim of the world but right now I think there is a lot of snow out there so I may need to stay out of the mountains. I could go as far south as Ocotillo if need be.

Thanks Rusty

ps going out sat 13th. if anyone may be looking to venture out would love to join up for a 2x4 run...

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
Hey man...I will be heading out to ocotillo next weekend. It will be the trucks last haraahh before going under the knife; you should come out.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you going to hang at the cove?
I may just head out, that's a farther run out for me but I love it down there.

:)

·
Premium Member
2,713 Posts
you going to hang at the cove?
I may just head out, that's a farther run out for me but I love it down there.

:)
That's the plan; not 100% sure if I'll be able to snag that spot though. President's weekend is pretty crowded out there, but I am going to try my damnedest.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I would definitely join you guys, but i have committed to not take the truck out until i finish my rear end. It has not seen the desert since Halloween at Ocotillo Wells.
Everyone should cruise out to the MDR race in Plaster City, its not that far from the Well. Its actually a good truck run from the Wells to plaster.. done it so many times its awesome. But yeah..
February 20 @ plaster city.
MDR Fud 200

I would be out there, and our whole team as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts