Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like every other geographic thread is active except for SoCal...I know I would be interested in meeting some people, getting jealous of everyone else's trucks, and drinking a beer or two. Anybody else game?

·
Premium Member
4,074 Posts
I'm down! When and where are you thinking? SoCal is a pretty big place. The last time I did gtg's it was for San Diego specific.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Yeah, there was a time several years ago that there was all sorts of activity in Socal with car or truck meet-ups, 4x4 and camping get togethers and so on. Talking across many different platforms on various platforms.

Not sure what happened, although must admit that I haven't been too active in searching out or attending events. Mostly to do with time, but still would like to get out once in awhile and meet fellow members, etc.

I no longer have the Frontier, but do have a PRO-4X Xterra now that I'm itching to take out! Nothing too crazy, as it's been many years and want to do more exploration than anything. Did the challenges and crazy stuff in the past and while it was a lot of fun, guess I'm just old now :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
In too!

Just met the norcal group over the weekend did bald mountain shaver lake.
It was great. Those guys are awesome. It would be nice to meet local folks. we can invite some of the norcal folks. How about camping in one of the canyons in borrego or perhaps Mohave road by kelso. I know of a great abandoned ranch in kelso i have the coordinates. I know some norcal want to go desert camping and moderate off roading.

Attachments

·
Registered
788 Posts
The SoCal Nissan scene is actually pretty busy, but most of the action is on FB. SoCal Club Xterra probably has runs monthly and we're not just Xterras. SoCal Frontiers and Xterras has a monthly meet-n-greet and at least one other run once a month. I'm doing Last Chance Canyon with SCXF this Saturday. SCCX has a Mojave Road trip scheduled for January and we just had a trip in April.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
788 Posts
Love the pic with all the Nissan's lined up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you say Nissans lined up? This was a run by Lake Elsinore a couple of weeks ago. There were a couple of Frontiers but they weren't in the pic for some reason.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bumping for exposure.
If anyone is still looking to go, SoCal Xterras and Frontiers is holding a meet and greet next Saturday, the 24th. If you're interested, they have the details on their facebook page.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts